The Forex market is highly complex and segmented. It is the most widely traded market in the world. On this page you will find articles which will help in the basic understanding of the market and the order in which I recommend you read them as you progress in your development as a trader.
- An introduction to money.
- An introduction to Forex, Exchange Rates & Bid Ask Spreads.
- Pips, lots and a little bit of math.
- Key Financial Announcements in the Forex Market.
- Understanding the lingo: Spot Market, Traded Currencies and other Forex terms.
- In the 24 Hour Forex Market Timing is everything.
- The Big Three in Forex: Leverage, Margin and Equity
MetaTrader Forex Platform
MetaTrader is a widely used platform in the retail FOREX market. It allows for the buying and selling of several different securities. It also has excellent charting features and allows for automated trading using Expert Advisor
s and the built in MQL programming language.
- A basic introduction to MetaTrader Part One.
- A basic introduction to MetaTrader Part Two.
- A basic introduction to MetaTrader Part Three.
Forex Trading Platform Reviews
- GTS Pro with FX AccuCharts.
- NinjaTrader Futures, Forex and Equities Trading Platform.
- EFX Navigator.
- DealBooks 360 & ChartStudio.
Forex From Scratch eBook
Want all of this information in a PDF for easy printing? Download Forex From Scratch a FREE ebook that will help you get started trading Forex.